Handling many processes and plastic part problems, it happens many times and needs to meet anti-blocking and slip requirements. If these two agents are added separately, multiple attempts are required to achieve the desired results, and the testing process often wastes a lot of resources and time due to dose issues.
It is difficult to directly reach the pain point in this process. Through several experiments, we have introduced this combination of reagents to meet every market challenges.
In the actual use case, because this product is two-in-one, only one addition can achieve the function of smooth and opening. Compared with separately adding the slip masterbatch and anti blocking masterbatch, the total amount can be reduced by about 50%, and the corresponding cost will be reduced.
The advantages of this series are:
1. Imported eruceramide is used as raw material with stable and reliable quality;
2. This product has excellent dispersion and quick effect;
3. No adverse effects on printing composite;
4. High purity formula, will not affect the film transparency and fog;
5. The addition quantity is small, which can reduce the quantity by about 50% compared with separate addition, and reduce the production cost of customers.
* If your product only needs to meet one of the functions, you can choose the slip masterbatch or the anti blocking masterbatch.
Discuss with us your required application and let us recommend the optimum product and addition level for your project.
We would love to work with you.
We are your silver lining
If you want high performance additive masterbatch backed by exceptional customer support and outstanding service, you’ve come the right place.
Our proactive and incredibly friendly customer service team will go an extra three miles to deliver the right product for you, whenever you want it, wherever you are in the world.
Invite to work with us
To get the very best from our team, we invite you to work with us. However, regardless of whether you join us on-site or brief us remotely, your additive and multi-component concentrates can be engineered to enhance the aesthetic and technical performance of plastics whilst supporting your processing needs.
We will help develop the exact product you need in the marketplace and create formulations that deliver long-term performance and excellent value. For your peace of mind, we manufacture all products to the highest specification and in accordance with international processing regulations.